This Shrimp Scampi recipe with Prawns and Herbal ArtiHearts™ is full of flavor and an easy meal to prepare!
Follow our recipe and you can learn how to make shrimp scampi that is so good and guaranteed to WOW your guests!
This seafood pasta saute, using fresh prawns and crunchy Herbal ArtiHearts™ gives a distinctive flavor. The zing of fresh garlic and white wine, with the sundried tomatoes in the ArtiHearts™, make a delicious twist on the traditional homemade shrimp scampi recipe.
Just saute and add to your favorite pasta. You can use shrimp or prawns in this recipe for shrimp scampi. We prefer prawns as they are typically larger than shrimp, for a delectable prawn scampi.
Herbal ArtiHearts™ Shrimp Scampi
- 2 pkg Monterey Farms Herbal ArtiHearts™
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs large prawns, 15-20 count, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup white vermouth or dry white wine
- 6 Tbs unsalted butter, chilled
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Italian parsley, chopped
- Open the pouch of Herbal ArtiHearts™ and separate the morsels.
- In a large sauté pan heat the olive oil. Add the minced garlic and the prawns. Sauté vigorously until the prawns are just turning pink.
- Over high heat, add the white Vermouth and the Herbal ArtiHearts. Bring to a rolling boil and add the butter, one piece at a time, swirling the pan constantly.
- When the butter has combined with the sauce add the chopped parsley, season with salt and serve over freshly cooked pasta.
More Recipes Using Herbal ArtiHearts™
Monterey Farms offers flavorful, fresh-tasting artichoke hearts, harvested from the local fields on the Central Coast of California. Our hands-on process trims the artichokes down to their heart then packages them without excess oils or brine. Our ArtiHearts™ are all-natural and convenient to use; guaranteed to turn your next meal into a culinary delight!