Enjoy what we consider to be the best sea bass recipe!
Here is a winning recipe for your Fish Fridays! Enjoy your wild Sea Bass with our Herbal ArtiHearts™. The herbs and sundried tomatoes in Monterey Farms Herbal Artichoke Hearts make this sauce the perfect complement to this pan-seared sea bass recipe. In our opinion, this is the best way to cook sea bass.
The flavor of this white fish is mild and sweet, and when paired with the tomatoes and artichoke hearts it is a recipe everyone will enjoy. This will be one of your favorite wild sea bass recipes.
Wild Sea Bass with Herbal Artichoke Hearts
- 3 lbs Wild Sea Bass, skin-on and scales removed
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup white vermouth
- ¼ cup fish stock or chicken stock
- 4 Tbs unsalted butter
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Herbal ArtiHearts™
- ½ cup red cherry tomatoes, diced
- Italian parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat. Score the skin and season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Place it skin side down in the hot olive oil. Cook until the skin is crispy, shaking the pan to prevent the fish from sticking.
- Turn the fish over and continue cooking sea bass until medium rare. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the tomatoes to the hot sauté pan then the wine. Sauté vigorously and add the stock. Bring to a boil and add the ArtiHearts™.
- When boiling, add the butter piece by piece and swirl the liquid in the pan to emulsify the sauce.
- Serve in shallow bowls with the Sea Bass on top. Garnish with chopped Italian parsley.
More Recipes Using Herbal ArtiHearts™
Monterey Farms offers flavorful, fresh-tasting artichoke hearts, harvested from the local fields on the Central Coast of California. Our hands-on process trims the artichokes down to their heart then packages them without excess oils or brine. Our ArtiHearts™ are all-natural and convenient to use; guaranteed to turn your next meal into a culinary delight!