Here is a great Roasted Root Vegetables recipe to serve with your fall dinner.
Enjoy this easy-to-make oven roasted root vegetables recipe with Natural ArtiHearts™.
This baked root vegetable recipe is healthy and a great accompaniment to your steak, duck, or salmon dinner. Or you can serve this vegetarian dish with Monterey Farms ArtiHearts™ as the main course.
The fresh taste of Monterey Farms Natural ArtiHearts, accompanied with the root vegetables, gives a rich and full flavor addition to any meal.
This recipe is one of the best roasted root vegetables recipes!
Roasted Root Vegetables with ArtiHearts
- 3 lb root vegetables: turnips, parsnips, new potatoes, celery root, parsley root, carrots, golden beets, sweet potatoes, leeks, butternut squash…Whatever is available in the farmer’s market or your favorite grocery store.
- 1 cup pearl onions peeled (frozen works great)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 leaves fresh sage or thyme
- 2 packages Monterey Farms Natural ArtiHearts
- large grain sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Peel the root vegetables and rough chop into 1 to 2 inch cubes. Place them in a large baking dish and add the olive oil, pearl onions and sage or thyme leaves.
- Toss in the olive oil so all the pieces are coated. Cover with aluminum foil and roast for 30 to 40 minutes until all the vegetables are tender. Remove from the oven and mix in the ArtiHearts.
- Season with the sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Serve warm.
Monterey Farms hopes you enjoy this Roasted Root Vegetables Recipe!
More Recipes Using Natural ArtiHearts™
Monterey Farms offers flavorful, fresh-tasting artichoke hearts, harvested from the local fields on the Central Coast of California. Our hands-on process trims the artichokes down to their heart then packages them without excess oils or brine. Our ArtiHearts™ are all-natural and convenient to use; guaranteed to turn your next meal into a culinary delight!