This Chickpea Artichoke Salad is an enticing spring taste treat
Our Chickpea Artichoke salad recipe is a great spin on the traditional Greek salad with the fresh taste of Monterey Farms Natural Artihearts™.
Chickpea and Artichoke Salad is so easy to make. With the crunch of the natural artichoke hearts, the plump cherry tomatoes, the creamy yogurt dressing, and the zesty flavor of goat cheese, this will be a delightful and refreshing summer salad.
Chickpea Artichoke Salad
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Natural ArtiHearts™
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 spring onions roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 small bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh goat cheese
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Gently mix together all ingredients except the goat cheese and 1 Tbs. chopped parsley. Add the dressing and combine so all the ingredients are coated.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper, crumble the goat cheese over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Whisk ingredients together until homogenous.
Monterey Farms hopes you enjoy this Chickpea Artichoke Salad!
More Recipes Using Natural ArtiHearts™
Monterey Farms offers flavorful, fresh-tasting artichoke hearts, harvested from the local fields on the Central Coast of California. Our hands-on process trims the artichokes down to their heart then packages them without excess oils or brine. Our ArtiHearts™ are all-natural and convenient to use; guaranteed to turn your next meal into a culinary delight!