This is a great Arugula Fennel Salad recipe.
Serve this Arugula and Fennel Salad recipe with Natural Artihearts™ when you need a simple salad to complete your meal.
The taste of the peppery arugula and the sweet crunchy fennel combined with the fresh taste of the natural artichoke hearts is addictive. You can eat this artichoke fennel arugula salad with a toasted baguette and call it a meal. This is one of our favorite arugula salad recipes.
Simple to prepare, full of flavor, and refreshing to eat, this arugula salad with fennel recipe is a keeper!
Natural Artichoke Hearts with Arugula and Fennel Salad
- 1 lb arugula
- 1 fennel bulb, shaved
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Natural ArtiHearts™, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 5 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl combine the Salad ingredients except the pomegranate seeds. Add the dressing and toss so all the leaves are coated with the dressing and serve immediately
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the Dijon mustard and the white Balsamic vinegar. Shake vigorously until combined with no lumps. Add the extra virgin olive oil, shallot, salt and pepper. Close tightly and shake vigorously until emulsified.
Monterey Farms hopes you enjoy this Arugula Fennel Salad Recipe
More Recipes Using Natural ArtiHearts™
Monterey Farms offers flavorful, fresh-tasting artichoke hearts, harvested from the local fields on the Central Coast of California. Our hands-on process trims the artichokes down to their heart then packages them without excess oils or brine. Our ArtiHearts™ are all-natural and convenient to use; guaranteed to turn your next meal into a culinary delight!