This Artichoke Hearts Fettuccine recipe combined with grilled artichoke hearts, is packed with flavor in every bite, simple to make, and healthy.
You have to try our favorite Grilled Artichoke Hearts Fettuccine recipe! The peppery arugula, sweet roasted peppers and Garlic, infused with the smoky grilled taste of the ArtiHearts™, is what sets this artichoke hearts pasta recipe apart from other pasta dishes.
Try adding grilled chicken to make it an artichoke chicken pasta.
Grilled Artichoke Hearts Fettuccine with Arugula, Roasted Peppers & Garlic
- 16 oz fettuccine dry pasta
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Grilled ArtiHearts™
- 2 oz kalamata black olives, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basil, julienned
- 2 oz parmesan, shredded
- Heat the oil in a large high sided saucepan, add the garlic and cook on low until tender, about 5 minutes. ( do not allow to brown).
- Heat about 6 cups of water with salt, cook the fettuccine, approx 12 minutes.
- Add Grilled ArtiHearts™, roasted red peppers and kalamata olives to garlic and sauté until heated through. (appx 3-5 min).
- Drain the pasta and add it to the ArtiHearts™ mixture. Combine over low heat, coating the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add fresh Arugula, basil and parmesan and mix gently.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan and serve in a large pasta bowl.
We hope you enjoy this Artichoke Hearts Fettuccine recipe.
More Recipes Using Grilled ArtiHearts™
Monterey Farms offers flavorful, fresh-tasting artichoke hearts, harvested from the local fields on the Central Coast of California. Our hands-on process trims the artichokes down to their heart then packages them without excess oils or brine. Our ArtiHearts™ are all-natural and convenient to use; guaranteed to turn your next meal into a culinary delight!