Enjoy an old family favorite - Artichoke Fritz, using Grilled ArtiHearts™
The Grilled ArtiHearts™ in this recipe takes this family Artichoke Fritz recipe to a new level.
This Artichoke Fritz recipe is so easy to prepare and can be made up ahead of time. Served hot or cold as a healthy snack or elegant hors d oeuvre, this family recipe is a must for your recipe collection.
Monterey Farms ArtiHearts™ make all the difference!
Mum's Artichoke Fritz
- 1 pkg Monterey Farms Grilled Artihearts™, chopped fine
- ½ lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs, unbeaten
- 12 Saltine crackers, crushed
- 5 dashes Tobasco sauce
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mix all Ingredients together. Pour into 8 inch square baking dish greased with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch squares. Serve hot or cold.
Monterey Farms hopes you enjoy our family's Artichoke Fritz recipe
More Recipes Using Grilled ArtiHearts™
Monterey Farms offers flavorful, fresh-tasting artichoke hearts, harvested from the local fields on the Central Coast of California. Our hands-on process trims the artichokes down to their heart then packages them without excess oils or brine. Our ArtiHearts™ are all-natural and convenient to use; guaranteed to turn your next meal into a culinary delight!